Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sorry, I don't work

Heeeeeello~


Today, it is a holiday here in Peru and around the world I think lol, it is Labor Day so many stores are closed. But that won't stop me from having a great with my family. We went to have breakfast at Chinatown, it's located in the center of Lima. It's a fantastic place where you can feel all the chinese experience because you can find the traidtional food of China and the streets are decorated as the real chinese streets.

The breakfast was delicious. I have to be honest I'm not a big fan of the chinese food, but the porked loin and the smoked duck were one of best kind of food I have ever eaten in my life. I definitely will go back another day, maybe with some friends.

Then we went to walk around to see some of the stores that were opened as for example Saga Falabella and Oeschle. You can imagine my face when I saw the bags, the shoes and the blouses with a rock style. I almost died lol.

While I were in Oeschle I couldn't lose the oportunity to buy new pants. Here is a photo of  my new grey pants: 




My new pants are from Hypnotic, it's a brand that you cand find in different locations of Oeschle.

My nails *-* 


Why did I decide to buy them? I bought them because I didn't have this color of pants and there's a party this saturday so I need to think what I will wear. There was another reason to get them, it is because they are 97% cotton and 3% spandex. I prefer to wear cotton clothing because it's more comfortable and dosn't hurt the skin. 

That's all for today. Maybe, I gonna be absent during the week because my exams will start soon and I need to study. But I going to try, really really try to upload a post during this or  next week.

Byeeee, see you soon~








2 comments:

  1. Yeah its labour day in Malaysia too. Great to have a blogger from Peru. I just followed you. nDo follow me back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mimiey ~
      I'm following you as you asked me. I hope you like my blog.
      Greetings from Peru (*-*)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...