Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sweet Life ♥

Candies, candies !! Hi and sorry, I have been absent for a long time but I'm back now. I'm really really happy or, maybe, hyperactive lol. I have been eating candies and rice cookies. 
   * Golosinas, golosinas !! Hola y lo siento, he estado ausente por un largo tiempo pero estoy de vuelta de nuevo. Estoy muy muy feliz o, tal vez, hiperactiva jaja. He estado comiendo golosinas y galletas de arroz.

I had a fantastic day. I went to discussion about google maps, it was an activity made by a group of Google Student Ambassadors. They told us about the different ways to support Google Maps. This is T - shirt they gave to the audience:
   * Tuve un día fantástico. Fui a una charla acerca de Google Maps, era una actividad hecha por un grupo de Google Student Ambassadors. Ellos nos contaron acerca de las differentes maneras de apoyar Google Maps. Este es el polo que ellos dieron a la audiencia: 


Google map maker

Google map maker

Map your world.

We ate pizza. It was free lol. Then my wonderful sister bought some candies for me because she loves me and because she knows about my addiction to sweet things. Have you ever eaten the white candies in a Chinese restaurant or Chifa ? Well, I have a bag of them, a bag of rice cookies and a bar of Mentos. 
   * Comimos pizza. Fue gratis jaja. Luego mi maravillosa hermana compró algunas golosinas para mi porque ella me ama y porque ella sabe acerca de mi adicción con las cosas dulces. ¿Algunas vez han comido los caramelos blancos en un restaurante chino o Chifa? Bueno, yo tengo un abolsa de ellos, una bolsa de galletas de arroz y una barra de Mentos.

That's all :) See you later ! Don't forget to read the previous post and to watch some videos in my YouTube channel.
   * Eso es todo :) Nos vemos luego ! No olviden leer las entradas previas y mirar algunos vídeos en mi canal de YouTube.


 

Rice cookies, Mentos and white candies 

Rice cookies and white candies.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...